Monday 25 June 2012



Hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeellllllllllooooooooooo people of New Zealand what’s up (or what’s down). Today the family went snorkeling. We saw absolutely heaps of fish. It was fun. In fact, it was supercallerfrajilisticexpialladoshus. And we didn’t just see fish. Oh no, we also saw sea slugs. Who would’ve thought! And we also saw………………drum roll please. Da-da-da-da-da………………………………………………..rocks. It’s a miracle. Who would’ve thought! Now, changing the subject, today we saw a snake. Not a caged- up- in- the- zoo- fancy-nancy-I’m-sooo-rare-and-pretty snake. No, this was a humble, common but wild, proper, full-on rat snake. Now, changing the subject a couple of days ago we went to the silk factory. Not fake silk. No, this is fresh out of a silk worm silk. Now the white things on the leaf are silk worms. Now AGAIN changing the subject (what, so I do it a lot) the last picture is one of which shows how high the tsunami was.  Dangerous times! P.S. The red line shows how high it was.

2 comments:

  1. hey nick its me mat I got the best book ever.........its awsome............ its a pokemon book but not just any book its got all the pokemon exept the blak and whites.
    well my second to last day at new zealand to day and I hope Imiss a day of school tomoroe.
    I saw the most nteresting thing in the unevers..............................its so awsome aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rain drop how cool is that!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nick its me katarina.u must be having a great time.wish i could go.well 2morrow thursday the 28th of june 2012, matthew,chantal,mum and i are going to perth fo 12 days.i sooo cant wait i to go. my first time going there and going on the plane.i bet i Will have heaps of fun.anyway i heard u r doing lots of fun stuff,WISH I WAS THERE? HOW LONG ARE YOU STAYING THERE FOR? I HOPE I WILL BE IN TIME SO I CN COME UP HOPE U R STILL THERE? NA JOKS I MIGHT:) KKK BYE GET BACK 2 ME AS SOON.

    KK BYE LVE YA
    KATRINA+
    KAT+
    KITTY-KAT=
    CRAZY

    HAHAHAHA=LOL

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.